Criminal Defense Attorney in Syracuse
New York Fraud Defense Lawyer and Federal Defense Attorney
A criminal charge is nearly always a serious matter to the person who is charged with the crime. In some instances, such as federal charges, it is even more serious. Why?
A New York state charge may be prosecuted by an overworked district attorney and, lacking witness testimony, will need to rely upon police reports from local law enforcement. In federal court, the situation is different. The prosecutors are typically of a higher caliber with more experience. The FBI, DEA or other federal agencies have significant financial and logistical resources to look for evidence, find witnesses and build a case against you.
If you are facing federal charges, you need a criminal defense attorney who can devote just as much attention to your case as the federal authorities will be devoting. DeRoberts Law Firm, located in Syracuse, New York, can offer you the experience and personal attention you need to win your case.
Free Initial Consultation ∙ Call Us Day or Night ∙315-479-6445
Syracuse Criminal Defense Attorney
Attorney DeRoberts has been defending those with drunk driving charges, misdemeanors or felonies since 1993. Our clients are young and old, professionals and students, men and women of all races. The thing our clients have in common is their desire to end the nightmare by winning a dismissal or an acquittal.
While past performance is no indication of future success, it simply makes sense to hire a criminal defense lawyer who has experience with your type of case. Every case is different, but some aspects remain the same. At our law firm, you will find an attorney who will:
- Leave no stone unturned in investigating the facts of your case.
- Examine every shred of the prosecution’s evidence.
- Energetically pursue creative strategies to win a dismissal or acquittal.
- Provide you the range of options available to you and advise you on a course of action, so you can make the best choice for your circumstances.
- Skillfully negotiate with the prosecution for the best deal possible.
- Defend you in court, should that become necessary.
- Thoroughly cross-examine any witnesses brought by opposing counsel.
- Follow up with any post-conviction matters if needed.
Aggressive Criminal Defense Since 1993
If you are looking for a Syracuse criminal defense attorney to protect your rights, look no further.
Call 315-479-6445, or send an e-mail for a free initial consultation.